Monday 16 August 2010

AFA - Colour Challenge

This week's Challenge over at Anyone for Anya is a Colour Challenge and this is the Inspiration piece:
And this is the Sponsor:
Bunny Zoe!!!!! Nikki is Fabulous and the service is second to none!
And this is the prize:







Here is my card


I have used Wednesday from the Creepy Crew, from The Greeting Farm, which I bought from Bunny Zoe's.

I have also used bits and pieces from my stash, the ribbon and thread I have had for ages! so cut up into little bits and stick to the back of the matted image, and then mounted onto the front of the card.

The sentiment is from the Roll Call set and the charm, is again from Bunny Zoe's.
Hope you like. Make sure you join in Its a great Prize.
Pop over and have a look at the rest of the Design Team.
Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Fabby card, and great way to use up bits of ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. What a beautiful card. Love what you have done with the ribbons and lovely colour scheme. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! LOve all the ribbons and the image!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX