Thursday 22 September 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 68

Good morning all. Sorry for lack of posts but work is crazy as ever and I have no inclination to sit on the computer when I get home!!




Anyway, It Sugar Bowl time, and a chance for someone to win a fabberoonie prize!





Here is this fortnight's Sketch by the lovely Kiki.






I have flipped it as I bough the Embossing folder with the cogs and needed to use it so, thought it would fit here. THe cogs are various Tim Holtz Dies from Sizzix and the gorgeous image is a Sassy called AMELIA from Sugar Nellie, available at Funky Kits



Hope you like and it inspires you to have a go, pop over to the Blog and Check out the rest of the Team's inspiration, its always fabulous.



Have a good day and take care!



Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Sarah...love the colours on your card...very nice!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my sweet little Sarah! I'm sorry that work is cutting into your crafting time. Ugh, huh?! Well...just think...more $$$ for crafting supplies! hehehe! I love this card, darlin'! As much as I love this Sassy, it's one I don't own. Go figure! Your coloring is gorgeous! And I love the papers and embellies you paired with this Amelia image!! Big hugs...Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sarah, love the steampunk elements and Amelia has to be my favourite Sassy.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sarah...I know how it is sweetie I'm the same trying to stay off laptop time is too precious!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Sarah.
    I love Amelia..one VERY Sassy lady indeed, and the colours and embellies are perfect.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Sarah, this is fantastic! Love the colours you've used and all the cogs fit perfectly.

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah. I have just hopped over to your blog from the Sugar Nellie blog. I have to say that your cards are gorgeous and I'm going to have to start following you now so I make sure I don't miss out on any of your lovely creations. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah. Gorgeous card. Love the colours and detail and the image is beautifully coloured. Apologies for not visiting recently but the cards you have made have been beautiful. I love the boxes and the milk carton too. Hope school is going well and enjoy your weekend. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting card, it's quite a cool creation.. I think a teenager would love this card style.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX