Monday 5 September 2011

A Buggy Year

There has been a buzz on In Love With Stamping recently over CD Holders which are business card size. I have some, after a lovely lady did a share. I will share when I have created some.....


I looked on the web and found these CD Size Cases and created a larger size calendar. I had a play, and really like what I did, and It now sits on my desk so I never forget the date!!



I have used Poppy Parade papers and ribbon from stampin Up, along with black.



I used Lil' Bug from CC Designs - she has to be my fav.



I also used a small alphabet and punched out squares.



And when it is opened it reveals.....


I calendar. I also made a little badge so I can see Lil Bug.


I hope you like.


Thanks Emma for organising the share.


I started back at work today, the children are in tomorrow!!!!! Scary, it's gonna be a tough year!!!!


Take care


Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Simply Amazing Idea Congrats.
    Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, and you have given me a huge rush of inspiration...I have just had EVERY one of my CDs out, but I can't find a case that would be suitable for this project. Could you pretty please give me a link, to the store you got them from?

    Thankyou

    Haley xxx

    haleyshappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX