Sunday 11 September 2011

festive friends

Well my first post over at Sugar Nellie didn't go as well as expected, please tell me what did I do wrong!!!!!Well!! Here is the card I shared, its called Festive Friends and is available at Funky Kits

I think its a great stamp, easy to colour and is enough on a card without too much detail and fuss.

I used Crumb Cake Cardstock for the base, and stamped lots of little christmassy images in Chocolate Chip Ink. I matted some real read paper, then used a sizzix frame which was embossed and sanded (used core'dinations) the image was then popped half in half out.

Hope you little (but maybe not!!)

Take care

Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Sarah!!! Love love love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what went wrong? i saw it and commented, its a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah...absolutely fahhhhhbulous, dahhhhlin'!! I love this image...but what's more, your designwork and coloring are just gorgeous!! I love, love, love this! Mwahhhh! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX