Sunday 4 September 2011

back to school........

Oh No, I can's believe where the last 6 weeks have gone!!!!!!

This weeks theme for the Anyone for Anya Challenge is


"BACK TO SCHOOL" or "OCTOBER CALENDAR"


I have used this cute CC Designs image which is called Peter - I Think!!!!!!!



so as we go back to the day to day routine I have gone for Back to School.



Each year I think of ways to encourage the children to read more and these are going to be prizes for the children who read at home!!!!


Have a lovely day lots to do to get organised for work tomorrow!!!!



Make sure you head to the Challenge blog, check out the inspiration (especially Susan's Luv it!"!!!!) and there is a fab prize if you are lucky enough to win!!



Take care



Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. This little gift is gorgeous Sarah! A great little prize!! Hope you are well??
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great box. Is it a template or die?
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX