Wednesday 24 August 2011

perfect..........


Isn't she lovely, This is a Molly Blooms Stamp I bought agaes ago, but have never got around to show. I had to buy it as Emily is a really cook extrordinaire!!!! and I just think this image looks like her when she's in the kitchen!!


I coloured the image and then needed to do something with it, so used her to create a luscious gift box which I can use for B'day or Christmas and put some cooking goodies in for Em! The box is a fabulous die from Sizzix which goes in the Pro!!!!


My fav (at the moment) flowers!

and an open shot.
I hope you like. I have lots to show and will get around to it all promise!!!

Take care

hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and what a gorgeous box.
    Am loving those flowers too.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX