Tuesday 30 August 2011

for a teacher.........

Blimey how far behind am I with my sharing???????


Here I have used 2 Images from The Greeting Farm, the body of one and the head of another!! I like doing this you can really extend the use of stamps and they become limitless!!!!!

This was a gift and card for one of Cameron's teachers. I have used Stampin' Up's Star Punch and Various Circles, then finished them off with a threaded button. The sentiment is also Stampin' Up, along with label punches.

Here I threaded some thick ribbon through a bulldog clip - couldn't believe how expensive these are!!!!!!!!My favourite milk carton .......and the completed ensemble....... Hope you like


I have a sequence of posts planned around the milk carton die which will begin next month. I'm hoping to get a little more organised, it may mean only a few posts each week but hopefully they will be on regular days, I do find trying to post everyday while artwork very difficult!


Anyway If you have any ideas about how the milk carton can be used let me know.


Take care


Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX