Thursday 25 August 2011

Challenge 66

Good morning, hope you are all well, It has been ages since I posted a Sugar Bowl Card, I have been doing them but computer problems........ (won't go into now)




Anyway this fortnight's Challenge Sketch is by the ever Gorgeous Marlena, and its a good one!




The theme is for The Girls, and here is the card I created





I have used a recently released Sassy Image LOST IN MUSIC she is so dreamy looking.


The prize is once again 4 stamps of the winners choice (rising to 6 if over 100 entries)


Make sure you get over to the Challenge Blog and Check out the inspiration, there are some gorgeous creation as always.





Also I need to mention that today is the Beginning of the Sneaky Peaks over at Sugar Nellie, in preparation for the Sept 1st Blog Hop and Release.


Lots to do


So take care


Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. Scrummy card as always SArah, love this image

    Nothing worse than PC probs :(

    Have a fab day

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Lovely image and fab DPs.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah...I wondered why I hadn't seen you in a while. Glad you're ok and that it was a sick computer and not a sick YOU!! I hate 'puter problems!! (I went out a got a second laptop in case my other laptop gets "sick"! Crazy, I know!! But I can't survive without it!! LOL!) Your card is just gorgeous, babe!! I love this little Sassy!! Your coloring is beautiful - as always...and your DPs and designwork and perfect!! Big hugsssssssss...Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous Sarah, love the papers too!!

    hope your PC problems are sorted now!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful card Sarah..I love the image and those fabulous matching brads.

    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Sarah! Love the colors and papers you used too. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really gorgeous!! hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sarah love your colour combo...I'm so loving that shade of green just now.
    Happy crafting.
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sarah, love the colour combo and those papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX