Sunday 28 August 2011

AFA Sketch Challenge

I love sketches and this one for this weeks Anyone for Anya, is a fab one. Sketches really make cardmaking so much easier, all you have to think about is the colour combo and images!!!



Here is the sketch.....



Our sponsor this week is Sammi, with a single TGF Image!


I have used a CCDesign image from the new releases Laugh Lines - LAUGH, isn't she sweet!!


I have coloured her with a combination of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir


And here is my completed card.


I used some core'dinations with my sizzix 3D flower dies to create these lovely flowers...



I also used some new MME papers and a sentiment from Stampin' Up



And a bit of dimension!!


Hope you like, and why not have a go. Pop over to the Challenge Blog later today and check out the rest of the Team's inspiration.



Take care


Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, beautifully coloured, great bp's and flowers too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the colors and the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah! Love those flowers, they look fantastic.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX