Sunday 13 March 2011

Anyone for Anya Colour Challenge

Good Morning Everyone! Its Sunday! Which means another Anyone for Anya Challenge. Its a colour challenge, and wouldn't we all want this view today!!!!
The sponsor for this week is Simon Says with a fabulous $15 voucher to spend online.


I have been dying to share this card and project with you all today. I made it ages ago!
I used Summer from The Greeting Farm Set. I think she is just so summery and sweet.

I also knew I had to use my Daisy Die, as soon as I say the colour challenge picture.
The ribbon is from my stash

Here is the card! The Colour Combination is from Stampin Up - Daffodil Delight (DSP) and Pacific Point (Cardstock).

I slao had to make a matching Milk Carton, with my Baby Bigshot Pro.
Here they are together.
I hope you like, and I hope I have inspired you to have a go. Pop over to the Challenge Blog and look at the rest of the Inporation, and then have a go.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Totally gorgeous. Love the colour combination and the image is adorable. Beautiful layout and the milk carton is fab. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous card and box. Love the colours, reminds me of daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and gift set! I love those colours, so vibrant! Great colouring on the image too.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    Your card and milk carton are GORGEOUS! Love everything about them! Fabulous colouring too hun. I need that flower die...lol.
    Hugs,
    Susan xxox
    PS Am loving your colouring on your Kenny K card in the previous post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this! You are truly an amazing and talented woman! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX