Sunday 6 March 2011

Anyone for Anya - April Page

Good Morning All. Its Sunday which means its Anyone for Anya Time.
This week we are continuing the Birthday Calendar Challenge with April!
Here is My Page............
I have gone for My Favourite Papers at the mo....... Stampin' Up's Sweet and Sour, they are gorgeous!!!!!
The image is from the Roll Call Collection ( still available from Quixotic Paperie at a discount!!!!!)which The Greeting Farm released last year. (I'm waiting for the latest Collection they have released.....was lucky enough to get a set limited release on 1st March Creepin' Kit - it will be on general release in April!!!!)
This image is called Summer....... a little early but hey ho!! I think she is sweet!! The Flowers are created using a Sizzix Die I have had for years!!!! Its actually an Ellison Thick Cuts one. I have layered them up after cutting a couple of times. After sticking them together I made 2 brads using my i-top (there is a story behind those to!!!!!) I think they are so lovely, and you don't need much else on the card or project you create.
Here I have stamped a Whimsy Sentiment Image, I stamped it onto a ticket cut from Tim Holtz Sizzlet!! (although I do have the Whimsy Die which con-ordinates!) The Bobble trim is a recent buy which i love it is so different.
Now believe it or not but I'm not the most organised of people, and I very rarely look at the sponsors for AFA before posting and I didn't realise that Bunny Zoe's was sponsoring Us this week, Most of the items I have used are available from Nikki and here service is fabulous!!
Right now after all my waffle, get yourselves over to Anyone for Anya and check out the inspiration and the fabulous prize available. If you haven't started to create your Birthday Calendar why not have a got it a great way to remember important dates!!
Take care all
Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. Love your calendar page. The papers and colours are beautiful and the image is very cute. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX