Saturday 19 June 2010

New Release - Katy Hare Part 5


This gorgeous image is called Worried, and like all the others is available now, in rubber from Funky Kits.
I coloured him very simply using my promarkers especially the blender pen, which has given it a real water colour effect.


I created a gate fold card and matted papers and card to the front, then cut out the image and mat using a nestie.
Again I used the papers from My Minds Eye. I do love them, most of the ranges are gorgeous, and have just bought some more from Dies to Dies for. I was so surprised I ordered them on Wednesday they were here Thursday Morning!!!! How is that for Service!

The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I love this set, it just seems to say exactly what you want but simply. Again both cut out using my nesties.
Last image to show tomorrow.
Have a lovely day the sun is shining, I have a weekend of freedom from family to look forward to !!!!! Report Writing again!!!!! And Back is relatively pain free with no pain killers!!!
Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! as is all of your work Sarah, always such a pleasure to visit your blog
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh this is soooo sooo sweet, what a fantastic image. you have really done it justice with your colouring sarah, a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute and absolutely stunning, gorgeous image coloured beautifully and with great colours too.
    Sarah can I ask you when colouring the bear do you colour him all the way across the white/lighter area (I mean to the stamped edge) first and then take the colour out with the blender pen or do you achieve this beautiful look another way?
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX