Wednesday 23 June 2010

New Release - "Belle"

I'm a little late with this post today. Was really tired and had a card class last night and was in a rush this morning!!!!!
Met Belle. I love her dress and her hair. I coloured her purple, cos I've not done this colour for a while and was looking through some papers and found this from Making Memories.
Also used a new nestie to mat and layer the image.
I added the same sentiment as yesterday, but this time as a swing tag, tied to the ribbon and charm!
I hope you like these images are so yummy, make sure you have a look over at Funky Kits now.
I off now I have had a stressful day adn very surreal!!!!! So am off to craft.
Have a lovely evening
Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image it's adorable. Great papers they suit the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Sarah your card is so inspirational it has just cost me a shopping trip so i thank you but my other half is not loving you as much as me right now lol he will get over it.I just love your work its all beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah. Really like these images that you have been using from Sugar Nellie. I wasn't sure when I first saw them but when you see how you have coloured them, it really brings out the detail and character. Your cards are always fantastic and I don't know where you find the time to make so many, but they are full of ideas and inspiration. Hope you are feeling well. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - these images are gorgeous! Love the colours you chose for this too x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX