Monday 24 May 2010

A Rose.........


Here is my latest creation for the Guest Designer Spot over at All That Scraps
I used the rose image from the Special Day Stamp Set


I stamped the Rose 4 times, so that I could decoupage it up.
Then I applied stickles around the edges to give it an extra glitz.



The papers I used are from Stampin' Up (level 1 Hostess Freebie) and some gorgeous satin ribbon, also from Stampin, Up.

The sentiment is also from the Special Day set. I simply stamped it and layered it, the I shaped it to give some extra dimension.
Hope you like
Take care
Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, Sarah, so elegant.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple effect makes a fabulous elegant card!!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX