Saturday 1 May 2010

May Releases

In Karen's own Words:
"The lovely Lori over on SCS has made some great new banners for us to promote the May Mangas. These are just brilliant, I love them all. Feel free to copy this and post it on your blog because as part of their 3rd birthday celebrations Funkykits are giving away 20 spot prizes to blogs who show off this banner which links back to here.
AND I would love your ideas for future Mangas, yes your imput is important it always has been and always will. Please leave me a comment, I will not be publishing them
because its important market research and top secret *wink*"

3 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are they??? Have popped it on my blog - fingers crossed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Manga's! Any Teacher Manga's in the future?
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are fab! have put it on my blog!xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX