I thought I would start another colouring tutorial using Promarkers, there seems to be loads of Copic ones around but very few Promarkers.
I really think my colouring has developed since my previous tutorial and I'm so appreciative of all the fab feedback I have received, so here goes.
Tutorial No. 1a: Skin - With the Light from the front:
1. I use the CARAMEL where The shadow would be in this case under the hair line and down the sides of the face, also the neck and where the clothing meets the arms and legs.
2. I then use TAN to lighten the shadow so I go slightly over the CARAMEL with a line of TAN.
3. Then I put two circles of SOFT PEACH in the place you would find the cheeks.
4. I then use BLUSH in a circular motion to blend the CARAMEL, TAN and SOFT PEACH, working from the outside of the face inwards. leaving the middle of the face til last which gives a lighter effect.
5. I think this gives quite a realistic effect.
I hope you find this useful, I would appreciate any feedback. I'll sort out the hair next and upload the pictures. I'm thinking of providing a PDF File for this as well.
I have found the Charts over at Lili of the Valley really useful with the colours to use, which I'd had this when I started out.
Have a lovely day, I have to plan things for school tomorrow but hopefully won't take too long.
Hugs Sarah B X