Friday 2 April 2010

Mary Hall DT Stamps

Here is a card I made using the New Mary Hall Stamps I recieved in My Sugar Nellie DT pack recently, called TWO LITTLE ELVES

I sat playing with lots of ideas and came up with this. I have used some Co-ordinates called White wash and sanded it to bring out the purple colour. Then I have been ripping paper again, The sentiment is from the recent CC Design Spring Kit, which I love and it is also available from Funky Kits

Hope you like.

Have a lovely day

Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. You're really enjoying your ripping! I'm sure I have some coredinations here that are unused! Might have to hunt them down.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sarah, I can't wait to see what you do with the new Leanne Ellis!!! Aren't they pretty?
    Your Mary Hall is beautiful. Always a ton of inspiration on your blog!
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX