Sunday 28 March 2010

Lady Buggy Bear

Well I had a wonderful day yesterday. Spent far too much but don't tell the hubby!!!!!!!
I bumped into to some lovely friends Marlene and Sonia, it was lovely to catch up!X!
I'll share my stash later.
I'm sure I have mentioned before but my Favourite colour is red, nice deep luscious red. I also like ladybirds, so I thought I'd use another image I bought from Bugaboo and use read and black along with a little bit of punch art.

Its the image adorable and the ladybirds, such cuties.

Here is my final creation. The papers are from Stampin' Up (sorry no longer available), along with the sentiment, cardstock and black button.
Hope you like.
I'll be back later but I'm off to have a cuppa tea and sit down. Shopping is so tiring, my whole body aches!!!!
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! That image is just adorable and your colouring is superb! What a great colour combo!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiiiiya Sarah!

    Sooo nice to see you at the show but am sorry I've let you astray with the brad thing, I'm sure it didn't take alot of persuading!! lol
    Gorgeous card, loving the image and the colours you chose are amazingly striking!! love it!

    I'll be back later to see what else you got at the show.. I'm soo nosey!
    Big hugs for now,
    Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the image that made me purchase first time at Bugaboo (and was hooked from then on). I made it into a ladybird too (and a bee) althought it is advertised as a Butterfly Bear. It's so adaptable. Can't wait to see your stash too.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX