Wednesday 17 March 2010

7 More Sleeps to go!!!!!

Only 7 more sleeps and its the Easter Holidays.
I really look forward to the Summer Term at school especially after SATs.
The children can relax and we can do more fun stuff, although our head is leaving at the end of the year, so OFSTED is looming!!!!!
My card today is using another one of Dianne Duda's Digi Images from Funky Kits and I think it is quiet cute.
I matched it up with existing stash, Stampin' Up Ribbon and a CC Design Sentiment.
I love doing my bows like this they are so easy, (I may do a tutorial in the hols!!) And the Charm is also from my stash!


Well I have fun packed day ahead, swimming with Year 3s.

Have a lovely day

Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Hi sarah
    i love your card. Its so bright and fresh looking. i work in a school too ( teaching assistant)We have just had OFSTED. Phew!!! We can all breath again!!!
    Love sarah XXX
    p.s. hope your swimming with year 3 went well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours, these images are fabulous!! Didn't realise hol's are so soon!! Yay!! I like not having to rush out of the door on a morning!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that your counting then! I can't wait either, no early mornings! and some fun with the kiddies too ;0)
    oh yes, love the card too!! he he!
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX