Saturday 27 March 2010

An Enjoyable Day!

This is another card I created when I had my day crafting last weekend.
This image is from The Greeting Farm and she is so cute!!!!
I coloured her with my promarkers, to match the free papers from MME, which came with one of the magazines.

A sentiment to match!

I put this flower together, from my retro flower punch, and a Stampin' Up Rhinestone brad.

I did some ripping and tearing, loved it, will defino be doing that again.

Well I'm at the NEC today buying lots of goodies, can't wait to share with you the things I buy!!!!

See you tomorrow, Hugs SarahB X

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, she is such a cutie!!
    Hope you have a great day shopping!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card - that really is the sweetest image. Hope you have a good day at the NEC today and take plenty of pics of what you see (when I went a couple of years back, I took a camera and only took 4 pics)
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX