Thursday 11 March 2010

Another Digi Image

I have tried something a little different with this project as I think these images from Dianne Duda are delightfully different! I fall in love with more each time I work with one.
This image is called Kitchen Fairy and is available at Funky Kits.
I thought rather than making a card I'd use her to decorate a recipe book. So I used then same papers as the card I made previously as I could cut out the letters and mount them on the front of the book.
I then used some more letters to create a bookmark, which is attached to the spiral binding.
I think went a little bit mad with some gorgeous Stampin' Up grosgrain ribbons and decorated the binding even more.
And the final project.
I'm not sure about it but I think its just so different to what I usually do!
I'm off work today as I have a stinking cold, which seems really feeble but I was sent home yesterday as I could hardly seem or breathe, but hopefully its now lifting and I'll be back tomorrow!!!!

Thought I take advantage of a break between sneezing fits and post.

Hope you are all well

Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

  1. That is such a bright and cheery project - it's awesome. I enjoy seeing different way of using images on different projects than cards.

    Hope you feel better soon,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX