Tuesday 17 May 2011

You Totally ROCK.....

Hello everyone, Sarah B here today with a card to share!!!!I have used Leslie from The Greeting Farm's Creepin' Creeper Crew Collection 1.


She is so sassy, I love her!! She is available with the rest of the crew and some great sentiments from Dies to Die for.

Here is the card I created, using some gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 6 x 6 Pad called Mabel.



I love these pads as the papers are gorgeous, I haven't found one I don't like and they have only 2 of each which means you get very little bits left.


I have teamed it up with some Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up


And finally I created some of my favourite flowers and completed them with some pearly brads.


Take care


Hugs Sarah B x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful card. Fab image and the colours and papers are gorgeous. Really love your flowers. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Fab card,brill image and love the papers and flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX