Saturday 14 May 2011

In Memory of.....

Good Morning!!!! Oh dear Blogging has gone well and truly up the spout this week!!!! It would be really nice to have a normal week at school, if anyone has ever had one let me know!!!!


It has been crazy!


Right I have a card to share.....


It was a commission which I always find very difficult. Last Year I was asked by the same lady to make a card and memory box for a little girl who had died suddenly.. Well its been a year and again I have been asked to create a Memory Card and here it is.....


Abigail would be able the same age as Cameron..... and I know only too well what its like to loose someone close, but a child must be the ultimate loss!



As she would be a year older I have tried to make the card a like older. I have used a Manga Image from Sugar Nellie, and gone very Pink and Green.

One of the requests was to have butterflies - so i used the simplest I have - the one from Stampin' Up.

And inside I used a gorgeous new die - Hearts-a-plenty from Sizzix - its gorgeous and a real WOW factor!

And more Butterflies..



Hope you like.


Take care and I'll be back tomorrow with another share.


Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I really like this card. The colours are fresh and bright. The hart and butterflies in the card are gorgeous.
    A real inspiration

    Thanks,
    Marianne Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I can imagine it is very hard to make a card like this but you have made an outstanding card and i am sure it will be treasured x
    enjoy your weekend and forget about your week as you have it all again Monday lol x
    suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah that is absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely idea but I can imagine it would be heart- wrenching to make!
    I worked 3 days this week and am also working Monday (so far). Although I enjoy being back in the classroom I am so very tired today I have achieved very little and am getting further behind on all my card orders and household chores. I do not know how I will manage being back at school full time next year!
    Hugs,
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a difficult occasion but you have created something beautiful for them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Sarah,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah. Really beautiful card. The colours and image are gorgeous and love the inside. Hard card to make but it has turned out beautifully. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX