Monday 30 May 2011

Hello.....

What am I like I can't believe I forgot to post my card for last week's Anyone for Anya........


So better late than never here it is..................


It was a sketch challenge which I loved. I have used this sketch for another card which I'll show tomorrow.


The image is one from The Greeting Farm's Creepin Crew Collection - can't remember if its Tyler or James!! And the Papers are the new Lime Twist pads. Very Yummy!!!!!



A few Stampin' Up embellishments completed my card!


Well as promised I've posted cos I have done my quote of reports today - better than expected - I have completed all Literacy Comments for 24 children - only took 6 hrs!!! - that's 15 minutes per child.....


Right I'm off to nurse a very poorly little boy!!


see you tomorrow.


Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful boys card. Love the bright colours and papers and cute image. Hope your son feels better soon. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    how on earth do you find the time with all them reports to do!!!
    awesome card great for the boys and i need those papers! lol
    hugs
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Sarah.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX