Sunday 18 July 2010

Kenny K's KraftyGirls Challenge No:2

Oh I have been so excited for today, I nearly forgot to make my card. This is TROUBLE MAKER.

The Challenge this week is a SKETCH

Remember to check out the Challenge Blog for all the rules and details of the Weekly Challenges.

Here is my Card:

I have used Tim Holtz Papers, along with some ice blue core'dinates. I added some Chocolate Chip, to enhance the yummy chocolate ice-cream. I then edged them both using the Martha Stewart "Gloo" Edging Punch.

I coloured her using my Promarkers: Tea Green, Grey Green, Caramel, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Coral, Blush, Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Buttercup, Sandstone and Ice Grey 1.

The sentiment is from an old set from CC Designs, I thought it was perfect for this image.

I then finished her off with some punched out circles.
I hope you like.
Make sure you check out all the other Talent on the Team. and Join in the fun. There is a free image for you to use over at Kenny's so no excuses, you never know you might win!!
Have a fab day.

Hugs Sarah B X

11 comments:

  1. Love it! Great colours and the image is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. These images look so good and you create such wonderful things with them that I finally caved and bought a couple in readiness for my teenage cousin's birthday.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah. What a beautiful card. Love the colour choices and this is such a cute image. Love the martha stewart punch too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, what a fabulous card and how clever to use the Drippy Goo punch for dripping ice cream, just brilliant. Perfect circle embellishments too, I think flowers would have been too much for the card. Just wonderfully put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color combination for this is gorgeous Sarah! I really like the sketch layout for the challenge this week and your coloring is simply awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is just too cute girl!! Love the sentiment you paired with her..perfect!LOL! and the halloween goo punch looks like dripping ice cream...cant believe I havent already thought of that myself!LOL!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah
    lovely card, love the colours you have used. I love the way you have used the M.S. punch for the dripping ice cream.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teamie, I just LOVE your card. Such fabulous colouring, I will have to come for lessons... love the colour scheme you've chosen and the sentiment works perfectly with our ice cream eating Trouble Maker. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sandy this is so perfect I love the way you have teamed the image with that border how perfect I want it lol :D
    Hugs
    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just poped over from looking around at Kenny K's blog and this card just jumped out at me WOW I love everything about this card. The colors are just awesome. And thanks for the new idea with the Goo punch! Love it all.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX