Sunday 2 August 2009

A Wedding Card!

My asked me on Thursday to make her a wedding card, for Saturday.
I love working to short deadlines, LOL!
Actually I do I have a problem if I have lots of Time, seem to become dissatisfied with things and change them, whereas with short times I do it and thats it!


Also during the holidays I like to use things I haven't used at all or in a long time.
This Locket has never been used. It is a Sizzix Die, I loved when I saw it but never seemed to find a use for it til now.
I chose Green cos its different to the usual white and cream wedding cards.
I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, I keep forgetting how good these are.
These ribbons are a combination of Stampin' Up Certainly Celery (5/8") and Anita's New Spool, 49p each they are very good!


The sentiment is Stampin' Up - previous Promotional Stamp Set Congrats.

I really love getting dimension into my cards.

Hope you like
My friend did, just hope the Bride did too!!
Have a lovely day, I'm ironing, but as the sun is out I might go outside and do it!
Enjoy
Hugs Sarah B X

14 comments:

  1. Sara it is fantastic love the details and the colour is beautiful .heart gems are a lovey touch.
    Sara did you recieve my email with my address? i am wittling incase i miss my wounderful tote candy.

    look forward to hearing from you
    tracey

    http://magical-kardz.blogspot.com/
    victorianangels@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sarah I love the colours & the dimension.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card sarah , I have that die its very pretty and I have used it a lot in the past its great for valentines cards too.
    Your card is really stylish I love the way you have used the green and cream they suit this card perfectly
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossed details, nice colors Sarah!! LG Andx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah is this is stunning, the colours work so well together, and I love the dimension you get on your projects.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the bride will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm...green! Just love it against the cream - delicious! Gorgeous layout too hun! Glad it's not just me who can't work to long deadlines!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classy card. I love the locket die and the cream and green colour combo.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sarah, I too love those Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and your layering on the card :)

    Have a good week.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card! Love the embossing, and great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is really stunning Sarah,
    love the dimention that you have achieved.

    I have just popped by to thank you for joining in with my blog candy and to wish you luck.. good luck. hugs rachxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a beautiful card. Love the colour combo and the dimension. I shouldn't have looked, now I want that sizzix die! lol.

    Smiles,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful.... love all the dimension and shine!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX