Sunday 23 August 2009

Sorry!!!!

Blimey It's lovely to go on holiday but there is so much to do when you get home!!!!!
Well fortunately the weather was fantastic almost 2 weeks of blue skies and sunshine, unfortunately that means I didn't get as many flowers as I had hoped.
Here are the ones I made!
Some are felt and some are paper. I bought a Spellbinder Butterfly while I was away, so have done some of these as well.
Right then the candy give away will end tomorrow night at 6pm and I'll announce the winner soon afterwards. All of those lovely people who have entered so far will be included, just thought I'd give you a bit more time now you know what you are getting!
See you tomorrow with some projects I completed while I was away and a revelation!!!!!!
Thanks for popping by, Hugs Sarah B X
PS: The die for these flowers Is a set of three dies from Sizzix, they are sizzlits, I bought them from Cutting Edge Craft, they done have a specific title. Here is the link

11 comments:

  1. they look good! glad you had blue skies for your hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were on holiday you know - you're supposed to be spending time with the family not making tons of flowers lol!!!!

    These are beautiful and I love the butterflies, I've been thinking of getting this Spellbinders die, and now I've seen what can be done with it I'll be moving it up my wish list.

    Take care - back to school soon!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant flowers that would brighten all cards and those butterflies are also so cute. Great idea.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers and butterflies are so pretty! Glad to hear the weather was good for your holiday.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They are gorgeous, thanks for the link, had been wondering what you had used!! More shopping,lol!! How lucky, two whole weeks of blue skies,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh they are gorgeous, glad you had a lovely holiday
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your flowers they are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah
    Welcome home and glad the weather was kind to you, missed checkingn out your creations whilst you were away and great looking flowers.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you had a fab time Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh - these are a bit gorgeous.I wondered how you made them. Glad you had a good holiday - just a shame there isn't an after holiday 'shopping cleaning washing ironing fairy' we can buy over the internet!!! LOL Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. How gorgeous they all look together and with the little butterflies too! You are so talented. Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX