Monday 31 August 2009

More Little Goodies

Here are some more of the Favour Boxes I made yesterday.
This time in two different colour ways, using the two other stamps from Elzybells.

Its a quickie today. I have been tidying my craft room so want to go and play!

Hope fully will have more to show later.

Don't forget tomorrow is Caroline's and My debut as Guest Designers over at Passion for Promarkers, make sure you pop over and have a look, more details will be posted here tomorrow!

Have a good night

Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. such a brilliant idea! both these idead's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely. Which Sizzix die did you use for the box?

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah these favour boxes are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    I thought yesterdays were stunning - well these are even more gorgeous. So gorgeous I can't even choose a favourite

    Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute lil' boxes. Ideal for small gifts, will have to give these a go.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX