Saturday 15 May 2010

Stampin' Up Goodies.

A couple of weeks ago I bought some new goodies from the new Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue. they are fab products. Then I saw the Jenny Moor had created a class which you can purchase here. Her tutorials are easy to follow with step by step cutting guides and instructions and very reasonably priced.


I loved these games as a child, and without Jenny's class would never have thought of this, Great card idea for the children at the end of the year.

I gorgeous rattle card for a new baby and would look just as fab in Bashful Blue!

And my Favourite Gumball Machine, only I don't have anything to put in this one yet.
All products need are listed in Jenny's instructions and can be purchased from any Stampin' Up Demonstrator (see side bar).
Enjoy I'll be back tomorrow with some more projects, been busy today with All That Stamps Projects, but can't show yest so am going to play on some other things now.
Have a lovely evening,
Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. These are great Sarah some of the guys at my craft club made the gumball one and filled it with skittles, it's very effective. was thinking if getting these myself. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Sarah.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous!! my favourite is the baby's rattle!! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX