Saturday 22 May 2010

Dotcomgiftshop

A few weeks ago, I was emailed by Dotcomgiftshop to see if I was interested in reviewing some of their products, and I said why not. So they sent a lovely selection of Heart Gifts.
These were the items I was sent.
The Tape is ideal for wrapping presents and there are two thicknesses. The heart alphabet is ideal for personalising gifts are cards, the larger sheet of heart could be used to create a backing paper for a special card.
I really like the stitched iron on patches and have some stamps which these would co-ordinate perfectly with.
I love the Heart Tea Light Holder and is something I would love to receive as a gift. It has quite a long chain which could be altered and hung anywhere.

Dotcomgiftshop have a large variety of products and really has to be visited, so pop along and have a look.

Hopefully I'll be back with a card, not made one all week, been a little bit busy with work!!!!!!!!
Have a lovely evening
Hugs Sarah B X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX