Thursday 13 May 2010

Cutie!

This is an image my lovely friend Tina, bought at the NEC ages ago, but I borrowed it!!!! She is so cute!!! She is from Lily of the Valley.
I used Marlene's Sketch from The Sugar Bowl Challenge, last week, but obviously as its not a Sugar Nellie Image its not going to be entered, I just loved the sketch! I used Basic grey Papers from the Lemonade Pad and some New Stampin' Up Papers - Sweet Pea paper pack!
This sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Set I haev had for ages.
A few extra details, My Favourite Retro Flower and a finished card!!

I made this card last Saturday Night (When I had a weekend to myself, everyone was sleeping over somewhere or other, It was bliss!!!!!). I really didn't like the card, and had every intention of pulling it apart on Sunday but when I woke up and looked at it again, I quite liked it.

Have a lovely day all

Maths SATs today ;(

Hugs Sarah B X

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, really cute image, great flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know don't you, just how talented you are??? I really take my hat off to you. The thought of you pulling that card apart has just bought me out into a cold sweat! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Sarah - the image is so dinky (but sold out for the past few weeks on Lilly of the Valley - grrr!).

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card as always Sarah, love that cute image and your flowers are always fab ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah
    another lovely card, what make ? retro punch have you used on your flower.
    Hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this really is soo cute and the papers make it feel so special for a little one's arrival or even a first birthday.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card sarah I love it Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing. Your coloring is divine! I think the image is just too cute for words! Love everything about this card. Glad you decided you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sarah, love your work.
    Your colours are lovely and the image is adorable. We would love you to hop on by to our blog: thetwopinkladies.blogspot.com
    Love and Hugs
    Emma and Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX