Monday 21 September 2009

Classy Emma

Here is Emma again!
This is the card, we made at my class on Thursday night and believe it or not, but I had to wing it.
I love these papers from Stampin' Up. There are called Junior Varsity, but unfortunately the are retiring and will no longer be available after September 30th.
The colour combination is So Saffron, Old Olive, Rose Red, and Bashful Blue.
I teamed these SU Colours up with, Marsh Green, Ruby and Cornflower from Promarkers.
This button which holds the card in position was created using various circle punches and the top one was punched using a new Set called Circle Circus.
I Hope you like.
For those of you who love promarkers and Stampin' Up, pop back later this week and have a look at what I have been working on. Hopefully you will find it useful!
Don't forget tomorrow is my challenge choice over at Passion for Promarkers, its a real doozie!! so pop over and have a look at the Design Teams creations.
I'll post more details of my creation here tomorrow!!
Have a Lovely Monday!!
Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the papers and the shape of the card.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    those papers are gorgeous,, such wonderful colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely, an unusaul way to display a card too!! I like the colours you have used too,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah this is adorable. I love the image and the papers look fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX