Thursday 17 September 2009

Christmas Cards!!!!!

Blimey You really know Christmas is close when you get back into the routine of school!!!!
We are already looking at decorating corridors and what to perform!!!!
Not long Now!!!











These are the Cards my class came up with on Tuesday. Thanks Sarah-Jane for showing this great design. They loved it.
They all had access to the same papers and Stamp sets, from Stampin Up.
I also made cards at school today with some Year 6s. Which turned out really well.
I have another class tonight. A Colour Study. I'm planning on creating 2 cards in the same style with the same stamps but different colours, one in primary and one in secondary colours. Hopefully will turn out successfully.
Enjoy your evening.
Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun! Just wanted to pop by and say hi! Hope you're doing well, you've been so busy! I'm loving all the creations you've been posting! Loved the pirate tote the other day, your class must be luckiest ever, kinda makes me want to be back in school! lol. How you enjoying your sugar nellie kit? Had chance to play yet? Lots of Love, Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards,... this is a brilliant design of card. looks wonderful.. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX