Wednesday 23 September 2009

Another Design Team Card

I am really enjoying being a Design Team Member for Sugar Nellie.
The Stamps are gorgeous and the quality is fantastic.
This is another Stamp I received recently. This one is from the Autumn Kit. It has Four gorgeous main images and four complimentary, smaller images.
They are all very clear, crisp images, (I wish the same could be said about my photo!!!). The Papers I have used are from My Mind's Eye, Christmas Collection.
I used a Nestie to cut the image out and then layered it up onto two larger cuts, using Bazzil Bling!

I also used a sizzix die to cut out the snow flake. It is gorgeous you get both small and large snowflake on one medium die! I attached these using various brads. The above one is a space and brad. The spacer is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, and the brad is from Stampin' Up.
The brad below is also from Stampin' Up.

I tied a piece of Anita's ribbon around the card, and tied it in a different way, then using some jump rings attached a snowflake charm, which again I purchased from
Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of My Mind's Eye Christmas Paper, and then trimmed. The stamp is actually one I bought a year ago, its a magnolia!
I really do hope you like it. I have another card to show, nearly finished. Will save that for another day. But the project after that will be different! Hopefully.
Take care, thanks for popping by
Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. Sarah, another fabulous creation!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card darling love that image and you have coloured it beautifully
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it? No maam! LOOOOVE it!!! You did such a fabulous job with little girl. She is my very fav in the collection and you did her major justice. Love that coupon! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the colours and this image is so cute,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its amazing. so beautifully made love the image.stunning card

    angel wishes tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!!!!!!
    I love it
    Hello from Elma in germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you make wonderful cards i love all your work!

    hugs nicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful scene, nice details and colors, a lovely card Sarah!! LG Andy

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX