Sunday 18 January 2009

Loads of Birthday Love!


This is a card I made last night for a very special friend. Its his birthday today. I just love this stamp set as it is so versatile. I coloured the truck using promarkers, which i like to use to get a more cartoony (not sure that's a real word, but sure you know what I mean) feel. I then highlighted it using a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.
Another technique I like to use is inking the edges of my card and mats. I then added the embellishment. The problem is when I make cards, I really like, I hate having to give them away. But Hey Ho, can't keep them all.
Let me know what you think!!! Hope my friend likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is gonna love this card - it's so clever! I would find it hard to part from it too! Thanks for your help, didn't know I could edit a post after it's been posted - still can't get a space between the paragraphs though, no matter how many times I press enter in between them :( Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX