Friday 30 January 2009

I've been tagged!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! How boring am I this is the image from my 6th folder and the 6th picture. Its out of my Literacy Picture Folder, and is an image I use to try to ignite some creativity in the children to describe a setting. I think its the Grand Canyon, which is a place I really want to visit, as I have always been fascinated with it. I also study Geography at university and have always been quite sad when I comes to rock formation and stratas.
Thanks Steph, Now I have to tag 6 more people. Here goes. I'm tagging Rosina , Anne , Sarah , Natalie , Mandy and Jeanette . Hope this is right.
I'll be back later with some piccies.

1 comment:

  1. Only you could describe the Grand Canyon as boring Sarah lol xxx My hubby is a geography buff - you'd get on like a house on fire :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX