Wednesday 20 April 2011

Simply Cute.......

..........don't you agree!!


I made this card a while ago, and it has just sat on the pile waiting to be photographed. This is the Monkey from CC Designs, he really is sweet.



I added the sentiment recently and this too is from CC Designs.


Here is the card, very simple for me! And a really quick post.

I had my craft class last night, which was a little on the thin side, so we decided to use up scraps to make as many little cards as we could.
I was amazed at how much scrap I had. We made quite a few, ready to be imaged and finished.
When they are finished my very good friend, Tina, is going to give them to her niece, to sell in her tea shop, and raise some much needed funding for their charity. When they are done I'll share.

Take care, looks like another gorgeous day.

hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful card. The image is so sweet and love the colours and sentiment. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Sarah,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX