Sunday 17 April 2011

Its All Circles at Anyone for Anya

Good morning, and it is a beautiful morning in Mansfield today. Not only is the sun shining but I am now on holiday!!!


I will also, hopefully, get my creativity flowing again too!! I have enjoyed the last two weeks off, and have not crafted seriously which has actually been quite refreshing.


But I am back!! and with a challenge card.


This week over at Anyone For Anya (please get yourselves over their there are some very talented ladies, and fab challenges) Its All Circles.


Create a circular card or project.



I couldn't resist using this new stamp from CC Designs, its so cute, cut into a circle and layered onto a scalloped circle.



I cut a scallop card using the biggest Nestie I have, then I layered red card and patterned paper on top. I wrapped some yummy polka dotty red ribbon and tied a bow.


Not much else to really said about this cutie card, I have kept it really simple, as I didn't want to over load the card, which isn't very big!


The sponsor for this weeks challenge is Simon Says, so relax and enjoy the sun, and why not create a card or project using an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs, and enter the challenge.


I will definitely be back tomorrow with another project I have created, as I have purchased lots of new goodies, they are yummy.


Take care and enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs Sarah B X

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful card. Love the colours and image and the scalloped shape is gorgeous. Enjoy your Easter break and look forward to your new creations. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Sarah,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, nice to see you back posting, love your work. Enjoy your easter break

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I am considering joining in at anyone for anya? This week, and your card was the inspiration I needed! Thankyou!

    Haley xx

    Haleyshappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah

    Have just found your blog whilst Googling for Promarker tutorials as I'm about to bite the bullet and go down that route. I love Aquamarkers but time to spread my wings a bit and spend some serious money :( Some really helpful (and talented!) stuff here. You have another follower :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Your coloring is over the top. Your candy box is great too!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah luv,
    What a gorgeous card! LOVE the red dotty ribbon and your colouring just rocks girlfriend! I can see that I need to pull out my white gel pen again! Glad to see you back refreshed after your little break!
    Huge hugs,
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX