Friday 11 February 2011

A DT Card.....

I have been having a play, one with colours and with a Leanne Ellis Image. I love Mermaids and the sea, and these colours were inspired by a Bo Bunny Paper, although I haven't used the papers!!! I used a sea shell set from Elzybells, which has now sadly closed!!

Opps! I did use a bit of paper!!! I paper pieced the tail, and then glittered over it. I also used some glossy accents on the circles to look like water droplets!!!

This image is available from Funky Kits now.

Hope you like

Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sarah!! I love the colours, and the way you've used the glossy accents, such a good idea! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colours you've used, and the glossy accents - how clever are you, they look so effective! Beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Ellie Maggie
    Elliemaggiescraftyhideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX