Monday 28 February 2011

3rd Birth Card

Out of all the Birth cards I created this week, this is my favourite! I love the colours, again I used the Colour Coach from Stampin' Up! Its so useful!
The Colour Comb is Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake.#
This cutie image is from quite an old stamp collection - again using things not used for a while!!!!
Its The Messy Rabbit Collection, by Joanna Sheen - but looking on her website, its not available any more!!!! These were my first stamps and the one I really got into stamp from!
I have used my Sizzix Sizzlet Alphabet FRUIT SMOOTHIE - I love this set.

Then finshed with a button and bow!
I hope you like. I'm back at work today so this is a scheduled post, as will the rest be for this week so make sure you pop back to have a peek!!
Take care and have a lovely day.
Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful baby card. Love the colours you have used, nice layout and cute image. Donna

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX