Thursday 13 January 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Wow, hasn't those couple of weeks whizzed by. Here we are with another Challenge for the Sugar Bowl. Love the sketch, unfortunately, just realised I have deleted it by mistake!!!!!!!!
Anyway pop over and have a look, here!!!
Its a really simple one!
I'm trying to get back to my love of 3D projects, and as I have a new Craft room, I'm slowly getting organised and thought I'd make a pot to hold my gems and and pearls!!
So here it is!!
I have used the lovely Simply Sassy stamps - Fashionista and Flirty.
They are lovely, I love all the new Simply Sassy and am hoping over the next few days to make lots of goods and share them, now I am organised and improved!!!!!!
Anyway make sure you pop along to the Sugar Bowl and have a go at the sketch, enter the challenge and you'll be in with a chance of winning a mystery prize, Have fun
Take Care
Hugs Sarah B X

12 comments:

  1. Stunning Sarah and such a fun idea!!
    Love it :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. The colours are gorgeous and love how you have used just the faces of the images. What a lovely addition to your craft room. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah I love what you've done for the challenge what a great little box and fabby colours. I so love that stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww what a great project you've made! lovely colors!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics...love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous idea! Love the colors you've used and your coloring is simply perfect!

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Sarah!
    A lovely change from a card and great to make something that you keep yourself rather than making a card and sending it to someone else!
    Love the images and the papers too.

    Hugs Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant and so practical too. Love it Sarah.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sarah...how wonderful!!! I love these sassy little darlin's...and you've done a gorgeous job coloring them! Love the DPs...this box is just sooooo dang cute!!
    Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous idea and definitely a creative take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning - thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX