Sunday 23 January 2011

Anyone for Anya - 2 Images

Here is my card for this weeks Anyone For Anya Challenge:
2 IMAGES
I have used the Miss Anya Stamps, not inked these up for a while but as It was Emily's Best Friend's Birthday and she was 12, I think it needed a more grown up image and these really do fit the bill

I coloured them using my promarkers and the blender pen, I spent a while picking up the colour with the blender pen and creating a watercolour effect.

I used some papers Tracy sent me from Dies to Die for.

I also created a cover personalised notebook for her.


Hope you like.

Make sure you pop along to Anyone for Anya and check out the fabulous prize on offer if you enter, you will also see lots of Inspiration

Have a go and Good Luck

Hugs Sarah B X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX