Sunday 18 October 2009

Lots of Cards:)

I have never had soooooooo many Handmade cards.

I had lots of cards for my Birthday and they were all gorgeous.

Here are a selection

From the left: (back) Angela, Emily(my Daughter!!), Kate, SU Sister, (front) Sonia.

From the left: (back) Lindsay, (friend and work colleague), Toni, (Blogging Buddy), Georgia (Class member), Jules (SU Mom), (front) Jeannette (SU Sister), Sarah P (SU Sister)

Marlene - SN DT Buddy.

Tina, my bestest buddy ever!!

Thanks for all my lovely cards and pressies.

I'm off to craft, Trying to be really organised at the moment and getting all my crafting done by the weekend so I can schedule posts for the following week, as far its been so good!!!!

Have a fantastic Sunday Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX