Thursday 21 April 2011

Some thing I forgot to Share..........

I was looking round my craft room tidying up, and realised i hadn't photographed this project and shared it with you.


I made this ages ago, and then demoed it as a class.


It is so cute. I love the image, Kimono Kids and think Its my favourite from the Stampin' Up Cattie.



I find this sentiment so apt for me, as My friends are so important and have very few family members I like or have anything to do with apart from my Mum!


This is a sentiment from Lauren Meader along with the Box Template.

And here is the completed project. The ribbon is from Stampin Up to!


Quick post today.


Take care


Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I love it!! It was fab to see you again by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to say I have this template but never used it. May need to give it a go soon
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box and the stampset matches it so well x
    beautifully coloured x
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set and had to order it as soon as I saw it, love what you have done with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah. Such a gorgeous box. Love the cute image and sentiment and the little lanterns are so pretty. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello lovelie! I love this box and have had an eye on this set for a while myself! I love what you have done with it :-) and the little crackers are just gorgeous too, hope you have enjoyed the holidays,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just wanted to say, I have been following your blog for a while now and I love everything you do! You give me so much inspiration!
    I love this gift box! It's so cute and different, I have the same template but it is a really tiny one so i haven't tried it yet, I will now though!

    Hugs and best wishes

    Haley xx

    Haleyshappyplace.blogspot.com pop in and say hi! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX