Saturday 23 April 2011

Lots and Lots of cards........... (pt.1 - The Greeting Farm)

Well as promised, I am sharing the cards I created from my scraps and bits!!


Today's collection features stamped Images from The Greeting Farm!


The cards are not big this are quite small - as I needed to use the envelopes too!!


So settle back and enjoy!






So there you go, simple and sweet! Now all waiting for a sentiment and they will be ready to go to the coffee shop to sell!!


Watch out for Part 2, take care and enjoy your weekend.


Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. Beautiful cards. Love them all. Enjoy your Easter weekend. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah gorgeous cards!! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww Sarah,What a gorgeous cards.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX