Sunday 31 October 2010

Opps!!!!!!!

Can you believe I forgot to post my card for the Kenny K's Krafty Girl's Challenge, and I made it a couple of days ago!!!!! Anyway here it is. Not only is it a New Release, its also the first card I made in my new crafting room!!
I have used the image Cookie Guy. He is very different. I went for a vintage style look.
I used some My Mind's Eye Papers I have had for a while. I also used my new Tim Holts' Vintage Market Alphabet. Its lovely!!!!!
Right its your turn now. There is a freebie image for you try this month over at Kenny K's, so have a go and join in the challenge - Theme: One for the boys! Go over and have a look at all the other inspiration. Can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Take care
Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX