Monday 25 October 2010

Craft Room Update!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm getting so excited I can't sleep, but there is nothing I can do til today, Oh I did hang the curtains!
It doesn't look like much has changed, But the Floor has almost been finished. Got back from York at 6.30pm last night and Hubby is such an angel he had tea and the started to lay the wood floor!!!
This was 9.30pm and all that's left to do is the beading around the edge and the far side strip - but thats going to be tricky as he has to cut around the radiator!!!!!
This is the other side of the room. We are off to IKEA today to get all the units - My hubby really is a dream, I was only going to get half today nad the the other half when I got paid again, but he has said I can take the money from our joint account and put it back later!!!! Isn't he the best.
I can't wait to start organising - got loads of stuf to get rid of!!!!!
Have a lovely day and I'll be back soon!!
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    how exciting for you ikea is the best!!!
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh Sarahh I think your craftroom is just as SMALL as Mine is ;) LOL maybe yours is even bigger ;) Have fun at IKEA and buy everything you want right now don't wait with it :) Get that room filled up hahahaha

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can't wait to see it finished. Looks like a lovely work space.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah, I am so excited for you... Your craft room is starting to take shape now and I cannot wait to see it full of all your wonderful playthings. Good luck honey, what a super DH you have! Love your creations, I visit you far too seldom, but will correct that. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah
    Oh I can't wait to see your lovely new craft room, make sure you keep us posted on progress lol. I have now run out of room in mine, so I am going out in to the garden summerhouse/cabin, it will be lovely in the summer, but not so good this time of the year lol.
    Your hubby sounds lovely, if I take mine to Ikea we have to fly round. I don't get a chance to look at anything, so when I go next I am going to go on my own, so that I can have a good nose around.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX