Sunday 29 December 2013

Opps! Its been a while!

Hello out there, if there is still anyone out there. its been a while since I have felt like blogging, but I have still been around keeping my eye on what has been going on. I have still done lots of crafting. I though I would share a couple of projects I have worked on over Christmas.


 For the boys!


For the girls!

Both cards are made using Crumb Cake Cardstock and the Flip-it Framelit - both from Stampin Up. The THANK YOU is also Stampin Up - Sassy Salutations, (three of my fav products at the moment!)

I have a lovely class of children this year!!! Such a relief from the stress of last year!

Hope you like and maybe I'll be back with some more makes, but no pressure!!

Take care all and I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Regards Sarah B X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX