Tuesday 2 November 2010

Anyone for Anya!

Here we are late again. I really I'm so, so, late with things at the moment.

This weeks Challenge is a Sketch and I love it, so simple but with a fabulous result.

Here I have used a CC Design Imaage, from All That Scraps - Sugarplum Cookie Emma

She is so adorable. The sentiment is also from CC Designs.
I also used some delicious paper from Dies to Die for. The green paper is from Bo Bunny Papers and I have to say I think I will be buying more! Its called Petal Pushers. I teamed this up with some co-ordinating papers from Stampin Up. The are fab!
These flowers were from my stash - the turquoise flower was white, but I coloured it using Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise. and the added some papermania flowers. The ribbon is also from Stampin' Up, its Melon Mamba Polka Dots - but sorry is no longer available.
Here is my completed set. the Box is a sizzix die, covered to co-ordinate with the card.

Hope you like.
I'll be back with some more bits and pieces soon.
Take care and thanks for popping by.
Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. What a beautiful set. Love these papers, although have yet to use mine as they are so nice. Cute image too. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and gift set. I love those bright colours, very vibrant and a sweet image.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX