Sunday 14 February 2010

Using up Bits and Bobs Pt 2

Here is another project I created using scraps. I love these treat boxes they are soo easy to make.

I used a 6in by 6in piece of DSP Bella Bleu from SU (not strictly a piece of scrap!!!!). Instructions for this cutie can be found here. Then I layers the sides with bits a pieces.

The Card and Box were done in the same way.
I started with a piece of Not Quite Navy Card Stock from SU, 8 pieces were cut to 1.75in square. Then 8 pieces of Very Vanilla, cut to 1.5in square, and punched with a corner punch. I then stamped 4 each of the stamps from Say it With Scallops, and then punched them out with the coordinating scallop punch. I then blinged it up with gems and pearls from my stash.


Both projects were then finished off with Kraft Taffeta Ribbon.

I hope you like.
Have a love Valentines Day. I'm off to the Pictures to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with 6 children for Emily's Birthday Treat!!!!!
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. So classy Sarah, I may have to CASE if I may, especially love the card and the treat pouch is sooooo cute.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this is just gorgeous dear. Just gorgeous hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The box is just lovely....and a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a fab time at the pictures honey! Great too see you yesterday!

    Love the projects, gorgeous colour combo!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great! Wonderful design! Like it so much!
    Many greetings
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX